Tuesday, June 07, 2005

실명정보가 한국신용평가정보에 등록되어 있지 않습니다.

I've just been knocked back by yet another Korean website. I'm getting quite, quite annoyed by how many Korean sites I've come across recently that ask for a Korean I.D. Card number. I have a number on my Alien Registration Card which fits perfectly, but no site will allow it.

So, Koreans can log into overseas pages, but no-one but a Korean can log into Korean sites?

For those Koreans out there who use the web regularly, think about how many sites you have to log into and imagine that they're suddenly all off limits because your I.D. card number doesn't work. Irritating, right?

It seems I'm not the only one who feels this way. There's a petition to let foreign nationals register in Korea.

Please sign it if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Sean said...

I signed that petition ages ago. But I don't think it will help. Anyhow, it can't hurt.